21 Jan 22Finalized
Friday's Blues & QUARTET MARTA SIERRA
30’s & 40’s Jazz Manouche with:
MARTA SIERRA QUARTET
Marta Sierra, violin, voice. Fredrik Carlquist, clarinet. Leo Hipaucha, guitar. Àlex Molas, double bass.
Marta Sierra Quartet is a group inspired by the Paris jazz scene of the 30s and 40s, which became popular thanks to the violinist Stéphane Grappelli and the guitarist Django Reinhardt. His repertoire includes American jazz standards popular in France at the time, as well as well-known French song themes.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.