17 Dec 21upcoming
Friday's Blues & TXUS BLUES & CESAR CANUT
Friday December 17, 6:00 p.m. : Blues humorous with:
TXUS BLUES & CESAR CANUT
Txus Blues, harmonic voice. César Canut, guitar
Who said blues is sad music? Txus Blues and César Canut show us the opposite. His repertoire is made up of his own songs, adaptations of classic blues themes and others that, without being so, are interpreted in a "blueser" way, also dealing with current affairs, always sung in Spanish and in a humorous way.
For years Txus Blues together with Jose Bluefingers have been regulars on the Barcelona scene and their music has enjoyed enormous popularity, thanks to its radio broadcast and a multitude of concerts throughout the Spanish geography, which makes their songs have become authentic hymns chanted by the public. There has not been a bar, club, blues festival that they have not visited, having a legion of followers in any corner of Spain. Now the saga continues with the incorporation of César Canut on guitar, a musician who brings new life to the project.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.