10 Dec 21upcoming
Friday's Blues & FRANK BARNES TRIO
Firday 10 December, 6 p.m. : Blues with:
FRANK BARNES TRIO
Frank Barnes, voice. Agustí Mas, guitar. David Giorcelli, piano.
Frank Barnes, one of the youngest and most charismatic voices on the Barcelona music scene, together with Agustí Mas, an essential musician in the history of blues guitar on the Barcelona scene, and David Giorcelli, one of the best-known figures of the boogie & blues piano, they offer an evening full of style and “savoir faire”, with beautiful sounds based on swing, boogie woogie and, of course, the unmistakable sound of blues guitar with intense tributes to “the three kings” BB King, Freddie King and Albert King.
A unique experience, with three great artists sharing the stage, that will not leave anyone indifferent.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.