24 Sep 21upcoming
Friday´s Blues & CARLA SUNDAY TRIO
Friday 24th September 18,00 h: Chicago and Vaudeville blues with:
CARLA SUNDAY TRIO
Carla Sunday, voice. Martín J. Merino, guitars. Poyo Moya, piano.
Starting from classic blues and vaudeville to Chicago Blues, this trio reviews a select and elegant repertoire, paying tribute to the great singers and divas of the genre such as Bessie Smith, Dinah Washington, Ruth Brown, Koko Taylor and Etta James. The personality of Carla Sunday and her vibrant voice are perfectly supported by the knowledge and good work of Martín J. Merino on guitars and by the virtuosity of Poyo Moya on the piano. A concert to immerse yourself in the most genuine blues.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.