06 Aug 21Finalized
Friday´s Blues & SEDGWICK & SHINGLES
Friday 6 August, 6pm : Traditional blues & old time music with:
SEDGWICK & SHINGLES
James Sedgwick, harmonica, vocals. Brian O'Mahoney, guitar, vocals.
Sedgwick and Shingles is a duo made up of two musicians, both great connoisseurs of the genre they practice.
In addition to their skill as songwriters, their songs reflect their love for traditional blues and roots music. They have recently released an album that they present at the MEAM, in which they tastefully mix happy and casual songs like “I Want to Have Some Fun” or “Beer for Breakfast” along with more introspective songs like “Winter Seed” or “Platitudes ”, Showing in all of them the experience, musicality, good work and sensitivity of these two artists.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- the delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.