20 Aug 21Finalized
Friday´s Blues & JOHNNY BIG STONE & THE BLUES WORKERS FEAT. ARTEM ZHULYEV
JOHNNY BIG STONE & THE BLUES WORKERS FEAT. ARTEM ZHULYEV
Johnny Big Stone, guitar vocals. Little Jordi, double bass. Reginald Vilardell, drums. Artem Zhulyev, sax
Johnny Big Stone & the Blues Workers is a blues trio at its finest. They combine themes from west coast, jump blues or traditional blues, achieving a very varied repertoire with a huge feeling.
So far they have released four albums "Jumpin & Dodgin" an album with eleven songs of their own composition recorded in 2013, "Move On" in 2015 with thirteen songs of which nine are their own compositions, in 2016 "Juke Joint Sessions Vol .1. ", A compilation of old blues jewels with touches of West Coast blues and swing jazz and in 2016/2017 they recorded their fourth album“ Juke Joint Session Vol. 2 ”in which they had luxury collaborations such as Paul Orta, Nathan James and Richard Ray Farrell.
For this concert at the MEAM they have added the talent of Artem Zhulyev to the sax, which gives great dynamism to their already impressive live show.
The museum, a safe space.
All our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is mandatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All the personnel involved will wear a mask during the performance of the concert.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.