11 Dec 20upcoming
Friday´s Blues & ACOUSTIC GUIRI
Blues, jazz manouche & soul with:
Julie Hamar, voice. Fanny Abela, violin. Pierre-Arnaud Bouthis, guitar. Francisco Asensio, guitar. François Georges Picot, double bass.
Acoustic Guiri is a musical group that has its main inspiration in manouche jazz, a style born in France in the 30s and characterized by being a jazz with a lot of swing and with strong influences of gypsy music and Central and Eastern Europe.
Theirs musical proposal mixes an instrumental formation very typical of jazz manouche with the warm feminine voice of blues and soul of Julie Hamar. The musical eclecticism of its components allows them to offer a very wide and varied repertoire, with a unique sound, the result of the combination of these various influences.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is obligatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All personnel involved will wear a mask during the concert.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.