09 Oct 20upcoming
Big Mama Montse, guitar, voice. Sister Marion, piano, voice. Sweet Marta, harmonica, voice and drums.
Three women artists join their voices and respective instruments to share their experiences and sensibilities on stage. Three different experiences of blues intertwine in a concert that seeks alchemy to transform melodies and rhythms into pure strength, entertainment, and emotion, with the aim that the public enjoy and be moved by the music at its roots. WOMB is the English term that means "matrix", and the play on words with the prefix Wom before the word Blues already outlines the concert as a creative event that put together the femininity of these three great Blueswomen.
All our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations regarding protection and safety. Specifically, this activity has the following measures:
- A safety distance of 1 meter will be maintained between attendees whenever possible.
- The use of a mask is obligatory. The attendant must wear their own mask.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided before, during and after the concert.
- All personnel involved will wear a mask during the concert.
- The delivery of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on your mobile and not print it.