15 Feb 20Finalized
Beethoven Year Cycle Sonatas Opus 30 dedicated to Tsar Alexander I of Russia (1803)
MEAM is one of the most exciting contemporary art galleries in Barcelona. Every Saturday night you can experience excellent performances of classic music in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with a unique ambiance.
The Saturday evening concerts in MEAM are held in exceptionally beautiful Renaissance buildings, the Palau Gomis.
- Admission to the clasical concert
- Admission to the museum; we recommend planning about 1.5 hours for this
- Drinks (coffee, tea, biscuits). Only before the concert.
Times and fees
- Each concert starts at 18.00. We recommen to be there 1.5 hours earlier to visit the museum.
- Normal Admission: €19.00
- Children until 9 years: €14.00
Concert by: Ala Voronkova, violin. Nicolas Licciardi, piano.
Works of Beethoven.