16 Mar 19Finalized
La bella Molinera, poemes musicats.
MEAM is one of the most exciting contemporary art galleries in Barcelona. Every Saturday night you can experience excellent performances of classic music in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with a unique ambiance.
The Saturday evening concerts in MEAM are held in exceptionally beautiful Renaissance buildings, the Palau Gomis.
- Admission to the clasical concert
- Admission to the museum; we recommend planning about 1.5 hours for this
- Drinks (coffee, tea, biscuits). Only before the concert.
Times and fees
- Each concert starts at 18.00. We recommen to be there 1.5 hours earlier to visit the museum.
- Normal Admission: €19.00
- Children until 9 years: €14.00
Concert by: Emili Gispert, tenor. Andres Moya, piano.
PROGRAM: Works of Schubert.
Die schone Mullerin Op.25 F. Schubert (1797-1828)
Cycle of twenty Lieder by Franz Schubert on poems by Wilhelm Müller in which, through the figure of the stream conductor Hilo and confident character of the protagonist, the life course of a young man in love with a miller is narrated. The constant appearance of typically romantic themes such as love, waiting, love disappointment, sadness, death, personal search, travel and nature accompany the boy who despairs and commits suicide by drowning in the stream.