01 Dec 18Finalized
MEAM is one of the most exciting contemporary art galleries in Barcelona. Every Saturday night you can experience excellent performances of classic music in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere with a unique ambiance.
The Saturday evening concerts in MEAM are held in exceptionally beautiful Renaissance buildings, the Palau Gomis.
- Admission to the clasical concert
- Admission to the museum; we recommend planning about 1.5 hours for this
- Drinks (coffee, tea, biscuits)
Times and fees
- Each concert starts at 18.00. We recommen to be there 1.5 hours earlier to visit the museum.
- Normal Admission: €19.00
- Children until 9 years: €14.00
Concert by: Octopus, octet of voices.
PROGRAM: Works of Mendelssohn, Monteverdi, Górecki, Arcadelt....
- Salmo op. 78 n2, Felix Mendelssohn
- op. 59, Felix Mendelssohn
- Notre Pere, Maurice Duruflé
- Totus Tuus, Górecki
- Arroz con leche, Guastavino
- Same Train, Parker y Shaw
- Precious Lord, Thomas A. Dorsey
- Il bianco e dolce cigno, Arcadelt
- Voi pur da me partite, Monteverdi