26 Jan 24Finalized
ROCK & ROLL BROTHERS | Friday's Blues
The music of Rock & Roll Brothers is composed and influenced by songs by artists such as Rolling Stones, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley, Beatles, Jimmy Reed, Muddy Waters... from which they nourish their repertoire.
Regulars in many venues in Barcelona and Tarragona, they have also performed at the Poble Nou Open Day and in countless venues on the Costa Dorada and Costa Brava, with more than 300 performances behind them.
The musicians of the band have been part of renowned bands in the field of rock 'n' roll, such as Nu Niles, Sparkles, Velvet Candles, Rockin' Stones or Legacaster, as well as collaborations with Adrià Puntí or international musicians like Ray Campi and Joe Clay. They have also participated in the TV3 program Blues A L'estudi.
Rock and roll & blues with ROCK & ROLL BROTHERS
- Ignazio Impalea, electric guitar, vocals,
- Mike Segura, double bass/electric bass, vocals,
- Marc Torné, drums.
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, the concert and a beer, courtesy of Estrella Damm. You must attend between 5:00 p.m. and 5:50 p.m. to take your Damm!
- Access to the concert hall with drinks is not allowed.
- If there are no tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or sending an email to email@example.com
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats have been assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will be from 17:50 to 18:00. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, bearing in mind that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour of the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance.
- In the case of tickets purchased in advance: After 6:00 p.m. it will not be possible to opt for a refund. If the user of the tickets has not communicated, before the concert, the delay or impossibility of attendance: these may be assigned to another user after 6:05 p.m.