16 Dec 23upcoming
CHRISTMAS CONCERT, Catalan song and Christmas carols | SATURDAY CLASSICS
Beyond its spectacular collection of contemporary figurative painting, the European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM) programs a large number of activities and initiatives. One of them is the classical music series that it programs every Saturday afternoon.
On this occasion we will have the artists:
- Maria Bañeras, soprano.
- Joan Vergés, guitar.
WORKS BY: by Composers ENRIC MORERA-LLUÍS FOLCH-MAX GRÜBER-NADALES-POPULAR SONG...with texts by JOSEP MARIA DE SEGARRA-JOAN VERGÉS CALDUCH, ETC
Soprano Maria Bañeras and guitarist Joan Vergés, who are performing for the third time in MEAM's Saturday Classics Cycle, offer us a concert to celebrate the arrival of Christmas through Catalan song. The repertoire they will perform includes traditional Catalan carols, such as "El noi de la mare" or "El cant dels ocells", as well as "Cançons de carrer" by Morera and Segarra and some songs by Folch and Vergés.
El desembre congelat nadales tradicionals catalanes
Cançó de bressol
Ara és trist Lluís Folch (música) / Joan Vergés Calduch (lletra)
M’avindria a l’oblit
Si ja no goses
Crida’m des de molt lluny
El vestit del nen Jesús nadales tradicionals catalanes
La pastora Catarina
Cançons de carrer Enric Morera (música) / Josep M. de Segarra (lletra)
? Clavell del balcó
? Ai, Marguerida
? Estel del dematí
? La font
El noi de la mare nadales tradicionals catalanes
El cant dels ocells
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, to the concert and a complimentary glass of cava.
- If there are no more tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats are assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will take place from 5:50 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour to the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance.
- In the case of tickets purchased in advance: After 6:00 p.m. it will not be possible to opt for a refund. If the user of the tickets has not communicated, before the concert, the delay or impossibility of attendance: these may be assigned to another user after 6:05 p.m.