09 Dec 23upcoming
FANTASY FOR HARP | SATURDAY CLASSICS
Beyond its spectacular collection of contemporary figurative painting, the European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM) programs a large number of activities and initiatives. One of them is the classical music series that it programs every Saturday afternoon.
This time we will have the artist:
- Xavier Cuevas, Harp.
WORKS BY: from the late baroque to romanticism, authors such as Bach, Händel, Hasselmans, Debussy...
Prelude BWV 846, J.S. Bach.
Pasacaille, G. F. Handel.
Prelude BWV 853, J. S. Bach.
Marguerite Doloreuse au rouet, A. Zabel
Fantaisie pour Harpe, C. Saint-Saëns.
Chanson de mai, A. Hasselmans.
La fillev aux cheveux de lin, C. Debussy.
Ballade, A. Hasselmans.
Nenúfares en el riachuelo, X. Cuevas.
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, to the concert and a complimentary glass of cava.
- If there are no more tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats are assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will take place from 5:50 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, taking into account that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour to the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance.
- In the case of tickets purchased in advance: After 6:00 p.m. it will not be possible to opt for a refund. If the user of the tickets has not communicated, before the concert, the delay or impossibility of attendance: these may be assigned to another user after 6:05 p.m.