08 Dec 23upcoming
DAVID PHILIPS & CARLOS SHELLY | Friday's Blues
Duo formation that includes English singer, guitarist and composer David Philips and guitarist Carlos Shelly. Both are renowned musicians with long professional careers and personal projects who, on this occasion, come together in an exclusive concert to perform a handful of their own compositions along with some versions framed in styles ranging from blues, soul or folk...
A warm voice and two magnificent guitars at the service of some excellent songs.
Blues, soul & folk with DAVID PHILIPS & CARLOS SHELLY
- David Philips, guitar, harmonica, vocals.
- Carlos Shelly, guitar
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, the concert and a beer, courtesy of Estrella Damm. You must attend between 5:00 p.m. and 5:50 p.m. to take your Damm!
- Access to the concert hall with drinks is not allowed.
- If there are no tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats have been assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will be from 17:50 to 18:00. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, bearing in mind that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour of the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance.
- In the case of tickets purchased in advance: After 6:00 p.m. it will not be possible to opt for a refund. If the user of the tickets has not communicated, before the concert, the delay or impossibility of attendance: these may be assigned to another user after 6:05 p.m.