01 Dec 23upcoming
CHINO SWINGSLIDE & TOTA BLUES | Friday's Blues
Chino Swingslide is one of the protagonists of the Barcelona music scene. Both alone and with his groups “The Big Bet”, “Shine” or “The Sharps Swing Band” he has taken his music throughout Spain, Europe and part of the United States. He is currently presenting his latest work “No Lookin’ Back”.
On stage this artist manages to make the audience enjoy his performances impregnated with an intense feeling, demonstrating his immeasurable technique with the guitars, the slide and his peculiar vocal register.
For his part, Tota Blues knows the secrets of Chicago blues like no one else. Together with his group they are the official band in Spain of Bob Margolin (guitarist of Muddy Waters), and they have also accompanied legendary bluesmen such as Kenny “Blues Boss” Wayne, Tail Dragger, James Wheeler, Barrelhouse Chuck or Louisiana Red.
Chino Swingslide and Tota Blues are a sure guarantee of authentic, real and deep blues, to satisfy the most demanding of this genre.
The noble room of the MEAM becomes a real blues club thanks to these two excellent musicians.
Chicago and traditional blues with CHINO SWINGSLIDE & TOTA BLUES
- Chinese Swingslide, guitars, voice.
- Tota Blues, harmonica, voice
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, the concert and a beer, courtesy of Estrella Damm. You must attend between 5:00 p.m. and 5:50 p.m. to take your Damm!
- Access to the concert hall with drinks is not allowed.
- If there are no tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats have been assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will be from 17:50 to 18:00. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, bearing in mind that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour of the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance.
- In the case of tickets purchased in advance: After 6:00 p.m. it will not be possible to opt for a refund. If the user of the tickets has not communicated, before the concert, the delay or impossibility of attendance: these may be assigned to another user after 6:05 p.m.