30 Jun 23Finalized
REY PEREIRA & DAVID GIORCELLI DUO | Friday's Blues
Originally from Singapore, Rey Pereira has a long experience as a singer of blues and soul bands from Singapore, France, Belgium and Spain. At the age of 10, he began listening to records by Muddy Waters, B.B. King or Howlin' Wolf from his brother's collection. He has a 25-year experience that has enabled him to perform at blues festivals in France, Belgium and the Netherlands, where he has met great musicians such as Buddy Guy, James Cotton and Robben Ford.
David Giorcelli is one of the leading exponents of blues piano and boogie-woogie. Thanks to his skill, technique and dynamism, he enjoys great recognition not only throughout Spain but also in Europe, where he regularly performed with his group Wax & Boogie.
With a combined musical experience of almost 50 years, Roy Pereira and David Giorcelli promise an electrifying blues and soul evening that will lift the audience from their seats. Let them take you away and enjoy the show!
Soul, Blues & Rock ‘n’ Roll con: REY PEREIRA & DAVID GIORCELLI DÚO
- Rey Pereira, voz.
- David Giorcelli, piano.
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, the concert and a beer, courtesy of Estrella Damm. You must attend between 5:00 p.m. and 5:50 p.m. to take your Damm!
- Access to the concert hall with drinks is not allowed.
- If there are no tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or sending an email to email@example.com
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats have been assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will be from 17:50 to 18:00. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, bearing in mind that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour of the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance.
- In the case of tickets purchased in advance: After 6:00 p.m. it will not be possible to opt for a refund. If the user of the tickets has not communicated, before the concert, the delay or impossibility of attendance: these may be assigned to another user after 6:05 p.m.