05 May 23Finalized
ELENA LEY & CARLOS SAURA | Friday's Blues
Elena Ley, an Italian-German singer, songwriter, and guitarist, performs, alongside guitarist Carlos Saura, her compositions under the motto "Impressions – Romantic Songwriting".
Her "Impressions" repertoire is mostly composed of songs of her own that encompass the different stages that have made her grow and develop on stage.
The sound journey, which starts in her native Italy, has an important formative passage through Nashville (USA) that will fill her musical palette with colors. Songs written in Italian, English and Spanish, ranging from her American adventure and Italian rock phase to the present with her band Ely & The Good Boys. All this alternated with personal versions of themes from blues and pop.
Elena and Carlos offer a varied repertoire that plays the chorus, with a passionate style enriched with life anecdotes and songs inspired by Elena's work as a psychologist and coach.
Her music is dedicated to emotion and healing. Each song is a different story that Elena paints through her texts, music and voice, accompanied by Carlos Saura's passional guitar.
Songwriting with: ELENA LEY & CARLOS SAURA
- Elena Ley, voice.
- Carlos Saura, guitar.
- All tickets include access to the exhibitions, the concert and a beer, courtesy of Estrella Damm. You must attend between 5:00 p.m. and 5:50 p.m. to take your Damm!
- Access to the concert hall with drinks is not allowed.
- If there are no tickets available on the website, they can be purchased at the museum box office depending on capacity availability. In this case, it is preferable to book in advance by calling 933195693 or sending an email to email@example.com
- The locations have a number assigned according to the order of reservations. It will not be possible to make any change of location once the seats have been assigned.
- Access to the concert hall will be from 17:50 to 18:00. Once the concert has started, you will not be able to access the room.
- The exhibition can be visited both before and after the concert, bearing in mind that the museum closes at 20:00.
- The tour of the exhibitions lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- It will be enough to have the voucher or reservation on the mobile and not print it.
- The museum reserves the right to cancel the unpaid reservation 5 minutes before the start of the concert. For this reason, we recommend showing up at the box office 30 minutes in advance.
- In the case of tickets purchased in advance: After 6:00 p.m. it will not be possible to opt for a refund. If the user of the tickets has not communicated, before the concert, the delay or impossibility of attendance: these may be assigned to another user after 6:05 p.m.